ShotgunWorld Photo Gallery

Post your photos

Home :: Login
Album list :: Last uploads :: Last comments :: Most viewed :: Top rated :: My Favorites :: Search

Home > Dogs > Spaniels

TITLE  +   - 
FILE NAME  +   - 
DATE  +   - 
POSITION  +   - 
krueger_7.jpg
277 viewsAlpine's Time Square1 commentsalpine
100_1125.jpg
198 viewsToo much tv : )alpine
Ozzy_flower.JPG
My Britttany Spaniel Lord Ozzy193 viewsOzzy checking out the day LiliesClay Target Smoker
ozzy_bed.JPG
My Brittany Spaniel Lord Ozzy92 viewsOzzy relaxing after a hard day of playing outsideClay Target Smoker
Ozzy_driving.JPG
My Brittany Spaniel Lord Ozzy94 viewsOzzy doing one of his favorite things riding in the carClay Target Smoker
Chaco_with_top_knot.jpg
Chaco the Boykin Spaniel134 viewsThis is my old Boykin Chaco. He was a great dog and I sure miss the old guy. Chaco1
image_40524164_1.jpg
Chaco in Montanna104 viewsHe sure loved the water I could hardly keep him out. Chaco1
image74.jpg
Chaco with "his" Turkey.120 viewsI never would have found this old Tom if I hadn't had Chaco with me. Chaco1
chaco_woodie.JPG
Chaco and his Woodie139 viewsFInally got him to hold still long enough to snap a picture. Chaco1
Chaco_with_first_Goose.jpg
Chacos first Goose128 viewsFirst Goose he ever saw. Chaco1
DSCF0067.JPG
131 viewseverybody likes to relax with a cold one after a long day of hunting. this is my Katiebrookie
Wrangler_JAN_07.JPG
Duck Hunting with my Boykin Spaniel in the swamps of Loris, SC169 viewsThis picture was taken in Loris, SC in the middle of a small beaver dam swamp, January 2007. Wrangler, my Boykin Spaniel, looks at a pair of widgeons that just did a “drive by” over our heads and disappeared over the tree tops. The ducks use the swamp to navigate from the resident lake to do some feeding. Maybe next time…sammyg10
Wrangler_Fav4.jpg
A Boykin Spaniel's blonde ears146 viewsHere is a picture of my Boykin Spaniel, Wrangler. This was taken in July 2006 when he was 2 years old. It shows how the sun can add blonde highlights to their ears. sammyg10
Wrangler_Fav_3.JPG
The Boykin Spaniel Stare674 viewsWrangler, my boykin spaniel, is taken a moment to pose for the camera1 commentssammyg10
wrangler___ducks.jpg
my Boykin Spaniel with a limit of ducks in MS184 viewsThis picture was taken last year while duck hunting in MS. My Boykin Spaniel, Wrangler, is a duck hunting machine. He lives to retrieve. He is 1 ˝ years old in the picture. sammyg10
P9240002.jpg
HSR Brandywine sue143 views1 commentsNetrol
Img_1385.jpg
HSR Brandywine sue99 viewsNetrol
Img_1320.jpg
HSR Brandywine sue98 viewsNetrol
Img_1319.jpg
HSR Brandywine sue103 viewsNetrol
100_1157.JPG
Britt157 views1 commentsmichael61
67 files on 4 page(s) 1

image linking to 100 Top Guns and Gear Sites