ShotgunWorld Photo Gallery

Post your photos

Home :: Login
Album list :: Last uploads :: Last comments :: Most viewed :: Top rated :: My Favorites :: Search

Home > Dogs > Spaniels

TITLE  +   - 
FILE NAME  +   - 
DATE  +   - 
POSITION  +   - 
krueger_7.jpg
276 viewsAlpine's Time Square1 commentsalpine
100_1125.jpg
198 viewsToo much tv : )alpine
Chaco_with_top_knot.jpg
Chaco the Boykin Spaniel134 viewsThis is my old Boykin Chaco. He was a great dog and I sure miss the old guy. Chaco1
Ozzy_flower.JPG
My Britttany Spaniel Lord Ozzy192 viewsOzzy checking out the day LiliesClay Target Smoker
ozzy_bed.JPG
My Brittany Spaniel Lord Ozzy92 viewsOzzy relaxing after a hard day of playing outsideClay Target Smoker
Ozzy_driving.JPG
My Brittany Spaniel Lord Ozzy94 viewsOzzy doing one of his favorite things riding in the carClay Target Smoker
Wrangler_JAN_07.JPG
Duck Hunting with my Boykin Spaniel in the swamps of Loris, SC167 viewsThis picture was taken in Loris, SC in the middle of a small beaver dam swamp, January 2007. Wrangler, my Boykin Spaniel, looks at a pair of widgeons that just did a “drive by” over our heads and disappeared over the tree tops. The ducks use the swamp to navigate from the resident lake to do some feeding. Maybe next time…sammyg10
DSCF0067.JPG
131 viewseverybody likes to relax with a cold one after a long day of hunting. this is my Katiebrookie
image74.jpg
Chaco with "his" Turkey.120 viewsI never would have found this old Tom if I hadn't had Chaco with me. Chaco1
image_40524164_1.jpg
Chaco in Montanna103 viewsHe sure loved the water I could hardly keep him out. Chaco1
chaco_woodie.JPG
Chaco and his Woodie139 viewsFInally got him to hold still long enough to snap a picture. Chaco1
Chaco_with_first_Goose.jpg
Chacos first Goose128 viewsFirst Goose he ever saw. Chaco1
Wrangler_Fav4.jpg
A Boykin Spaniel's blonde ears144 viewsHere is a picture of my Boykin Spaniel, Wrangler. This was taken in July 2006 when he was 2 years old. It shows how the sun can add blonde highlights to their ears. sammyg10
Wrangler_Fav_3.JPG
The Boykin Spaniel Stare666 viewsWrangler, my boykin spaniel, is taken a moment to pose for the camera1 commentssammyg10
wrangler___ducks.jpg
my Boykin Spaniel with a limit of ducks in MS182 viewsThis picture was taken last year while duck hunting in MS. My Boykin Spaniel, Wrangler, is a duck hunting machine. He lives to retrieve. He is 1 ˝ years old in the picture. sammyg10
P9240002.jpg
HSR Brandywine sue141 views1 commentsNetrol
Img_1385.jpg
HSR Brandywine sue98 viewsNetrol
Img_1320.jpg
HSR Brandywine sue97 viewsNetrol
Img_1319.jpg
HSR Brandywine sue102 viewsNetrol
Ozzy_3.JPG
Ozzy the laidback Brittany/ Clay Target Smokers Dog106 viewsEveryone should have a bone to chew on!Clay Target Smoker
67 files on 4 page(s) 1

image linking to 100 Top Guns and Gear Sites