ShotgunWorld Photo Gallery

Post your photos

Home :: Login
Album list :: Last uploads :: Last comments :: Most viewed :: Top rated :: My Favorites :: Search

Home > Dogs > Spaniels

TITLE  +   - 
FILE NAME  +   - 
DATE  +   - 
POSITION  +   - 
280 viewsAlpine's Time Square1 commentsalpine
200 viewsToo much tv : )alpine
Chaco the Boykin Spaniel138 viewsThis is my old Boykin Chaco. He was a great dog and I sure miss the old guy. Chaco1
My Britttany Spaniel Lord Ozzy196 viewsOzzy checking out the day LiliesClay Target Smoker
My Brittany Spaniel Lord Ozzy96 viewsOzzy relaxing after a hard day of playing outsideClay Target Smoker
My Brittany Spaniel Lord Ozzy97 viewsOzzy doing one of his favorite things riding in the carClay Target Smoker
Duck Hunting with my Boykin Spaniel in the swamps of Loris, SC173 viewsThis picture was taken in Loris, SC in the middle of a small beaver dam swamp, January 2007. Wrangler, my Boykin Spaniel, looks at a pair of widgeons that just did a “drive by” over our heads and disappeared over the tree tops. The ducks use the swamp to navigate from the resident lake to do some feeding. Maybe next time…sammyg10
134 viewseverybody likes to relax with a cold one after a long day of hunting. this is my Katiebrookie
Chaco with "his" Turkey.124 viewsI never would have found this old Tom if I hadn't had Chaco with me. Chaco1
Chaco in Montanna109 viewsHe sure loved the water I could hardly keep him out. Chaco1
Chaco and his Woodie143 viewsFInally got him to hold still long enough to snap a picture. Chaco1
Chacos first Goose131 viewsFirst Goose he ever saw. Chaco1
A Boykin Spaniel's blonde ears154 viewsHere is a picture of my Boykin Spaniel, Wrangler. This was taken in July 2006 when he was 2 years old. It shows how the sun can add blonde highlights to their ears. sammyg10
The Boykin Spaniel Stare699 viewsWrangler, my boykin spaniel, is taken a moment to pose for the camera1 commentssammyg10
my Boykin Spaniel with a limit of ducks in MS191 viewsThis picture was taken last year while duck hunting in MS. My Boykin Spaniel, Wrangler, is a duck hunting machine. He lives to retrieve. He is 1 ˝ years old in the picture. sammyg10
HSR Brandywine sue149 views1 commentsNetrol
HSR Brandywine sue102 viewsNetrol
HSR Brandywine sue105 viewsNetrol
HSR Brandywine sue106 viewsNetrol
Ozzy the laidback Brittany/ Clay Target Smokers Dog110 viewsEveryone should have a bone to chew on!Clay Target Smoker
70 files on 4 page(s) 1

image linking to 100 Top Guns and Gear Sites