ShotgunWorld Photo Gallery

Post your photos

Home :: Login
Album list :: Last uploads :: Last comments :: Most viewed :: Top rated :: My Favorites :: Search

Home > Dogs > Brittanys

TITLE  +   - 
FILE NAME  +   - 
DATE  +   - 
POSITION  +   - 
IMG_1807_(2).JPG
14 viewsrbjammin
image.jpeg
Brittany Power25 viewsNVChukarChaser
connor___brother_2.jpg
The Boys70 viewsConnor & his brother Colt at 7 weeks or soTXBRILL
photo_in_kitchen_2-5-13.JPG
Connor70 viewsA rare moment, not runningTXBRILL
Elle_9-10-2010_002.jpg
Elle137 viewsdakotazeb
2010_pheasant_hunt.jpg
2011 SD Pheasant Hunt172 viewsA picture of my Brittany "Dakota's Orange Blaze" with his first pheasant. He's got a Garmin DC40 collar on his neck and my Winchester Select Field 12 ga in the background. He was too tired to give a good pose for the picture...feusaf
100_0086.JPG
Katie161 views870shooter
kate2_n.jpg
kate2_n.jpg456 viewsOur new Btittany at 10 weeks old.LarryMc
Mr_Buck.JPG
Brooks Range Buck Apr 1995 - Apr 2007 Rest at ease my Good Good boy!!197 viewsBrooks Range Buck
Elle_051.jpg
Elle at 9 months259 viewsdakotazeb
roading_action_1.jpg
198 viewsrhines
roading_action_2.jpg
Lager having fun roading232 viewsrhines
roadrig_front.jpg
Roading rig206 viewsReady for pulling.rhines
roadrig_mount.jpg
Roading Rig mounting181 viewsMounts easily with u-bolts. The extension pipes are sufficently lond enough to guide the dog back on track using the tension through the ropes. The height is high enough so that the dog will not get cracked in the skull when riding over uneven terrian, which was an important factor where I live.rhines
roadrig_top.jpg
Roading Rig188 viewsWhere I live, I needed a roading rig that I could bring through narrow trails, to get to an open area.
Here is a simple rig I made from 3/4" pipe and fittings. Cost around $30. I had a friend spot weld a piece of angle iron between the two pole sections which helps stiffen the rig up a little and makes mounting easier. The cross section isn't required for this to work well. Notice the hook-eye end, this can be used for one or two dogs. Works great with a harness.
rhines
Elle_024.jpg
Comfy, eh?244 viewsdakotazeb
Rocky.jpg
Tribute to Rocky244 viewsRocky passed on in Sept. '08 and is dearly missed. He was a super dog in all aspects.dakotazeb
grousin1.jpg
251 viewsBrits_and_O/Us
grousen2.jpg
200 viewsBrits_and_O/Us
grousen3.jpg
199 viewsBrits_and_O/Us
42 files on 3 page(s) 1

image linking to 100 Top Guns and Gear Sites