It is currently Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:36 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Rizzini & Sig Arms TT25 bead thread specifications
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 1:58 pm 
Tournament Grade

I've got a new to me Sig Arms Aurora TT25 that came missing it's mid-bead and has what seems like an oversized front bead I'd like to switch. Would anyone know the thread specifications for this so I can get another ordered without having to buy every size out there to try out and return the ones that don't work? Furthermore, does anyone know what bead types came on these from the factory? Photos would be awesome...

Last edited by bradbuser on Wed May 23, 2018 8:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Sig Arms TT25 bead thread
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 8:43 pm 
Tournament Grade

Nevermind, I got the specifications straight from Rizzini:

"the thread dimension of the front bead is 3mm while the dimension for the mid bead is 2.6mm"

The m3x.5 is a pretty widely available size and Brownell's says m2.6x.45 interchanges with 3-56 imperial threads, so there are some options out there if you want something different.