CalendarCalendar   Photos  * FAQ
It is currently Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:13 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Keep It Friendly...Might Apply to YOU
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:24 pm 
Limited Edition

Actually JC, I simply showed people why you attack OIG as well as anyone else on here who is associated with ASSA. I think it is quite clear now to everyone and it really does apply the overall topic of "Keeping it Friendly" by explaining your actions and why you find it impossible to "Keep it Friendly" on this forum.

There is one common factor on this site when it comes to fighting and thats you. You are involved in every single conflict that goes on here.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:54 pm 
Crown Grade

Posted by JimFromTN on ASSA wrote:
Welcome back to SGW, (OIG). Does JC know? Just becuase you have to be polite does not mean you can't go over there and irritate him. All you have to do is politely disagree and you send him into a frenzy. You really don't have to go to a whole lot of trouble to give the man a coronary. Soft jabs with a sharpe wit are effective and yet don't get you in trouble.

The simple fact that ASSA knowingly promotes the trolling of the SGW forums by its members, just as you are quoted above doing so from their site, is just one of the plethora of reason many SGW members have taken issue with ASSA and its owners over the years.

Furthermore, if there truly is any one common denominator here, one only needs to read through your historical posts, both here on SGW and on ASSA’s site, to see it. The common dominator in almost every single one of your 400 or so posts is your obvious intention to continuously TROLL this and other internet forums in a thinly veiled attempt to cause hostilities at any opportunity. Of course in the majority of those instances, as is once again the case here, you do everything you can specifically to instigate troubles between the SGW and ASSA memberships trying to take personal advantage of the historical hostilities that have been present between the two groups. Very rarely, if ever, have you ever started or contributed to a thread here simply to share your knowledge or experiences with the membership...(The intended purpose of this site of course)...Instead, as you readily admitted yourself above, your intent here is simply to TROLL the forum to the greatest extent possible while trying to disguise that fact so that you, in your own words, “don’t get in trouble”…. Stated more clearly, you want to be as disruptive as possible here, while simultaneously attempting to deceive the moderators about that fact, so you don’t get banned while doing so.

Your continued posting in this thread, for no legitimate reason, being a perfect example of those actions at work once again…

JC

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:03 pm 
Tournament Grade

jcchartboy wrote:
earnhardt wrote:
Facebookboy, (JC) can spin this any way he wants.

earnhardt wrote:
Watching you spin this JC, is what I envision a ballet being. Pirouette little JC, pirouette.

earnhardt wrote:
(JC), I think you should post another picture of yourself and your buddies at the NYSE from your Shotgun World Facebook page titled, "Dedication...". Then everybody will know who they are dealing with again.

earnhardt wrote:
You are very book smart JC. Street smart?...

Ernhardt,

Regardless of whether anyone is a "numbers man" a simple look at the historical posts on this forum proves your statements not only to be untrue, but also completely hypocritical!

In the last 6 months, you have posted in this forum a little over 15 times. A quick look at those posts including those in this thread reveals that close to 10 of those 15 posts were all hostile/confrontational posts that were either directly, or indirectly targeting me personally!

In fact, in a significant number of your posts you engaged in outright personal attacks and childish name calling directed specifically at me. Both of those activities being prohibited on this forum. Now, you come here trying to “stir the pot”, and openly bashing me under the guise of “doing the right thing”???...Before you start claiming others need to “tone it down” and should be “reprimanded” for “blasting the heck out of anybody who disagrees them”, you need to take a serious look at your own quotes above and realize your last post above describes your actions since joining this forum perfectly!

It seemed fairly obvious this morning when you posted in this thread, (parroting JimfromTn’s early post trying to instigate trouble, with both of you being ASSA supporters), that you likely had no legitimate interest in the honest answer to what happened here in the past…

Now, with your post above having absolutely nothing to do with the facts of that matter, and being nothing more than a open, personal attack, directed at me....You have just proven that to be the case!

JC

Yep, Yep, Yep and Yep. It's my opinion that whenever you feel like you're incorrect or proven wrong you spins things around. Yes It's my opinion that your "Dedication" thread is basically a facebook style thread and it doesn't belong here. Yes I believe your "JC's Monster Buck" is thread is basically a facebook style thread as well. By the way, great lookin' mount, but not a monster. 160 inch mainframe, with a third beam (cool) and some stickers. Big , but not a monster. Not a slam, just my opinion.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:35 pm 
Crown Grade

david1123 wrote:
Geez JC thats a monster! David.

VdoMemorie wrote:
Greetings, congratulations, what a wonderfull trophy! All the best. Ajay

mike88 wrote:
Now thats one nice as- deer! Congratulations. Mike

jims wrote:
A super deer for sure.

Quaid wrote:
That's enough buck to make the lot of us jealous for quite a while.

B-N wrote:
Congrats..Awesome buck

natboyA5 wrote:
JC, your buck is a spectacular trophy.

david1123 wrote:
Respect by the bucket load for the leg work JC.... such a magnificent beast! David.

Enough said... :lol:

JC

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:58 pm 
Tournament Grade

Yep, big buck. Great mount. Monster buck, no. Sorry. It doesn't even make book. 170 inch + gross 4 x 4, monster. 200 inch non typical, monster. Didn't you shoot a buck with a 32" neck? Now that thing is a pig! But it's not a monster either. I like your little emotionicons, they're pretty. Like you. See, now there's a compliment. Try it JC.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:32 am 
Limited Edition

You are a broken record, JC. Anytime anyone calls you out on your behavior, you scream TROLL. Again, what do all of these incidents have in common? You. JC, you are a legend in your own mind. Anyone who posts a deer like that on any forum will get the same response so don't think its because everyone loves you. Also, deer like that aren't that uncommon if you are willing to spend the money.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:56 am 
Tournament Grade

So you shot a big deer, whoopdeedoo. Get back to me when your droping game near the 1 ton mark that are just plain mean, with a 12g, like I do.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:24 pm 
Diamond Grade

Gibs wrote:
So you shot a big deer, whoopdeedoo. Get back to me when your droping game near the 1 ton mark that are just plain mean, with a 12g, like I do.

Sound kinda cool Gibs....what are you hunting in your parts? Love to hear a story about something unique killed with a slug gun (especially on a slug gun forum).

Maybe start a new thread?

Jim

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:26 pm 
Tournament Grade

I hunt Buff with my 12g matey :)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:09 pm 
Diamond Grade

Gibs wrote:
I hunt Buff with my 12g matey :)

Now that sounds like a story worth reading. I hope you take the time to share it.

Nice to talk to you again.

Jim

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:13 am 
Tournament Grade

I really enjoy coming to shotgunworld and reading forums. and talking to others who are passionate about everything shotguns. because everyone is much more respectful here than any other forum and I want to say thank you to everyone here for keeping it clean and gentleman like.