It is currently Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:13 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 288 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15
 Post subject: Re: Barrel Service & Stockbending - 20% discount for SW Memb
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 8:09 pm 
Field Grade

When stocks are bent, I hear that they usually bend back. Is this true, or can bend be an option that lasts?

Thanks.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 6:17 am 

Stocks have been bent since the 19th century in England and they remain where they were put...

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:27 pm 
Tournament Grade

I've read through enough of this thread to understand that Mike is super busy and to just pack up the barrels and send it with a note and $. I get it....But, does anyone know if I need to send extra for crome lined o/u barrels to be opened up?

Regards

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:40 pm 
Presentation Grade

No extra charge for chrome lined barrels.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:40 pm 
Presentation Grade

No extra charge for chrome lined barrels.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:27 am 
Field Grade

Does Mike not monitor the posted email account? I sent an email and asked if he could install choke tubes in a SXS that measures right on .805 OD, which is the listed minimum, and the barrels are also chrome lined. I haven't heard back, so I'm wondering if I should just send him the barrels? It does seem to meet his minimum specs. Thanks!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:53 am 
*Proud to be a*
*Proud to be a*

coosa wrote:
Does Mike not monitor the posted email account? I sent an email and asked if he could install choke tubes in a SXS that measures right on .805 OD, which is the listed minimum, and the barrels are also chrome lined. I haven't heard back, so I'm wondering if I should just send him the barrels? It does seem to meet his minimum specs. Thanks!

If you want to communicate to Mike, pick up the phone and call him. I suspect he'll tell you he can't make a judgement call over the phone. Ultimately, you're going to have to send him the barrels if you want him to look at them and decide what he can/should do.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:07 pm 
Field Grade

Bladeswitcher wrote:
coosa wrote:

If you want to communicate to Mike, pick up the phone and call him. I suspect he'll tell you he can't make a judgement call over the phone. Ultimately, you're going to have to send him the barrels if you want him to look at them and decide what he can/should do.

Thanks for the reply. I thought it would be less bothersome to email him rather than call, but I'll give him a call. I appreciate him sponsoring the forum and want to take up as little of his time as possible.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 288 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15