CalendarCalendar   Photos  * FAQ
It is currently Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:43 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Demo shotgun from Caesar guerini
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:19 pm 
Field Grade

I'm currently looking at buying a new o/u and I really like the guerini summit, but I haven't had a chance to shoot one. Has anyone on here done the demo thing that guerini has going on at numerous ranges throughout the country? I'm curious as to if the demo consists of letting me shoot a few rounds or if they let you shoot a whole round? I'm live in louisiana, so the nearest demo range is in houston, tx if anyone has had any experience with the demo I'd be glad to hear about it.

Erik Savoie

Louisiana Pride

Post subject: Demo shotgun from Caesar guerini
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:38 pm 
Utility Grade

When I bought my summit impact I had Caesar send me a demo of it just to try it out before buying. After waiting 2 weeks it finally came. When I opened the box they sent me a summit trap instead of the impact. I shot it and still ended up buying the impact though the trap is a great gun too. Just my story on demos from Caesar.

OutdoorHub Mobile, the information engine of the outdoors.

Post subject: Re: Demo shotgun from Caesar guerini
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:58 pm 
*Proud to be a*
*Proud to be a*

Shot the Summit Impact at the New Mexico State Shoot several weeks ago, the Guerini rep helped adjust the gun and turned you loose to shoot five stand or make-a-break, basically you had use of the gun for about an hour, using your own ammo. I wanted one last year when they first hit the market however the back order wait was around nine months so I opted for a Summit Limited as I like the case hardened look of the receiver.

IMO the Impact is a great trap gun and would excell in doubles while the Limited or a standard fixed low rib gun w/adjustable comb is better suited for sporting.

TM