CalendarCalendar   Photos  * FAQ
It is currently Tue Oct 21, 2014 12:21 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Summit Impact Question
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:58 pm 
Utility Grade

I have a 12 gauge Summit Impact that I mainly use for shooting trap on my high school team. I have looked around, and cannot seem to find any information on how to adjust the trigger pull weight. The manual says it has 2 pull weight options but doesn't explain how to go about changing it. Any help is appreciated. Secondly, I was wondering if the DTS system is worth the $300 it costs?

Thanks Again

Post subject: Re: Summit Impact Question
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:47 pm 
*Proud to be a*
*Proud to be a*

I think your best bet is to call Guerini. There is a small hole by the trigger that you can see if you turn your gun over and look at the receiver right next to the trigger. I didn't find much information on it either so I'd call before sticking an hex wrench in there and messing with it.

I'm of the opinion that the DTS isn't worth the $300.00 but that's just an opinion. You an add weight to the stock a lot easier and cheaper than that.

I love my Summit Sporting btw. Using it for skeet and some sporting clays occasionally.