It is currently Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:50 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]


Image



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Keep it Friendly!! This means the Reloading Forum!
PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 2:04 pm 
Utility Grade

Joined: Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:51 am
Posts: 5
Just checking




Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: re: Keep it Friendly!!
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:34 am 
Limited Edition

Joined: Fri May 31, 2013 11:27 am
Posts: 379
Suggs1 wrote:
The foul language and political/personal attacks were unbearable!


Triple dittos. Frankly, I don't even know why politics are discussed on a forum devoted to shot gunning. My sport is my refuge from the problems of the world.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Keep it Friendly!! This means the Reloading Forum!
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 11:02 am 
Field Grade

Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2016 7:49 pm
Posts: 68
Just joined the forum and am a real novice to the reloading world and asked a lot of questions .I was surprised with the responses I received and most very positive and all helpful .As there is no one around me that reloads ,I would have given up if not for the kind souls that helped me me out !! Thanks greatly to all !

I would like to see a Like and Thanks Icon . Easy way to send those messages without taking up forum time and space .


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Keep it Friendly!! This means the Reloading Forum!
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:34 am 
Utility Grade

Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2015 12:43 pm
Posts: 7
Amen, the forum I just left I never even asked a question on or answered one that I knew due to guy.s going way back in left field to let others know that they are stupid. While some people are born knowing-all, I am afraid that I was not in that class, probably fishin, huntin or just larking as i do.
I am here to learn, help if I can , and maybe make a few friends. I sure do not need any enemy's!
thanks, rogue


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Keep it Friendly!! This means the Reloading Forum!
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:04 am 
Field Grade
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 14, 2004 8:38 am
Posts: 91
Location: Indianapolis
90% of what I know about shotgunning and reloading came from reading this forum. The other 10% turned out to be mostly bogus. Thanks to all the good guys and gals who hang out here!



_________________
~ Practice makes permanent. ~


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Registered users: 1CrackedFN, 3crosses, 3shottrap, albanygun, Bing [Bot], BLachance75, Bladeswitcher, Brad F, bulljiggy, cheecho1960, ChrisLunker, claudettegk1, Dave Holmes, DDClayshooter, DEG, dicty2004, dogchaser37, DonnyO, EricB, Fitasc2, Flyn'dutchman, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], goose2, Jaspo01, jmires, John H, jpwheels, laportecharlie, leftex, map17, mazak512, mjlav3, One eyed shooter, oregunner, Ozzie1, poochsw, Rooster booster, RudyN, sabcon, saskbooknut, smallieman, twentyfivestraight, Xftrplt


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
© 2017 Carbon Media Group Outdoors    - DMCA Notice