ShotGunWorld Shotguns

It is currently Mon Jan 25, 2021 9:25 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 145 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next
 Post subject: Pay it Forward?
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:25 pm 
Shotgun Expert
Shotgun Expert

MrJohn303 wrote:
Hi fellas, my name is John, i'm from colorado, and this is my 1st post on shotgun world. Just started shooting clay about a month ago. My girlfriend and I took a introduction class from Bob Euglund at Colorado clay and now we're hooked lol. If anyone has extra reloading items for 12 ga we would put it to good use. Thanks in advance and happy shooting.

John,

What do you have or what sort of load are you wanting?

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

Post subject: Re: Pay it Forward?
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:02 pm 
Utility Grade

As of right now I am shooting Remington gun club target loads #8 12 ga 2 3/4 . I'm saving all my hulls and looking to buy a use loader, anyone one will do.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:14 pm 
Utility Grade

[Redacted]

Last edited by sentry71 on Thu May 17, 2012 7:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 8:47 pm 
Utility Grade

Hello everyone . Im a new member and would like to offer the following, Hornady model M powder scales. like new. I just started reloading 28ga and looking for some AA Hs once fired 28ga hulls in return. Hope someone can use it. Thanks

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 11:55 pm 
Utility Grade

No interst in powder scales so I am withdrawing offer.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:59 am 
Shotgun Expert
Shotgun Expert

I have accumulated some mec charge bars, right now off the top of my head I have an extra single stage bar for 1 1/8 oz. If you need it, I'll send it to you. I'll post what else I have after getting home tonight.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:47 pm 
Field Grade

I have an extra 1 1/4 mec 600 jr. charge bar that shines like new. I need a one ounce but will send this one to whoever needs it.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:35 am 
Limited Edition

Hello Everyone,
I took a look at the site almost a year ago and thought it was a great idea. I didn't have anything to pay forward because I just started reloading and was in my learning and acquiring vase of a reloader and components and going to stores to find all the components I would need locally to avoid HAZMAT Fees. I settled on a MEC 600 Jr. and am quite pleased. You guys know the drill. With the help of many nice people on this website and there advice, I wound up with everything I needed without waste. Well things have changed. My wife's cousin passed away and we took partial control of his estate. Well I came across some reloading equipment he had. I didn't think but when I checked there was only shotgun related items to pay forward and I was happy to see now we could also pay forward on other types of reloading equipment. Since the last post was June 12th, 2012 I don't think the ruling has changed so here I will post what I found. Now keep in mind I just started reloading shotguns myself, and am not familiar with Handgun and Rifle reloading equipment. So here goes.

RCBS /RC11 Single stage reloader w/measuring bottle.
RCBS Dies for 30-30, 30.06, 3 Diecarb TC Set for a 40cal.S.W., TC Seater for a 40 cal.
RCBS Little Dandy Pistol Powder measure
RCBS Case trimmer
RCBS Pistol Powder Measure Roto
Resizing Lubricant
And a few odds and ends that I don't know what they were used for.
Its a complete set, because the deceased reloaded I know everything is there. I think the name of the reloader itself is called a Little Dandy but I'm not positive.

Anyone having any interest contact me and we will make arrangements.
Since I'm new to reloading anyone want to get rid of stuff, please let me know and if not at this time that's OK too. There's always next time. Be well everyone.
Happy Shooting,
Pasquale

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:28 pm 
Field Grade

PasqualeF wrote:
Hello Everyone,
I took a look at the site almost a year ago and thought it was a great idea. I didn't have anything to pay forward because I just started reloading and was in my learning and acquiring vase of a reloader and components and going to stores to find all the components I would need locally to avoid HAZMAT Fees. I settled on a MEC 600 Jr. and am quite pleased. You guys know the drill. With the help of many nice people on this website and there advice, I wound up with everything I needed without waste. Well things have changed. My wife's cousin passed away and we took partial control of his estate. Well I came across some reloading equipment he had. I didn't think but when I checked there was only shotgun related items to pay forward and I was happy to see now we could also pay forward on other types of reloading equipment. Since the last post was June 12th, 2012 I don't think the ruling has changed so here I will post what I found. Now keep in mind I just started reloading shotguns myself, and am not familiar with Handgun and Rifle reloading equipment. So here goes.

RCBS /RC11 Single stage reloader w/measuring bottle.
RCBS Dies for 30-30, 30.06, 3 Diecarb TC Set for a 40cal.S.W., TC Seater for a 40 cal.
RCBS Little Dandy Pistol Powder measure
RCBS Case trimmer
RCBS Pistol Powder Measure Roto
Resizing Lubricant
And a few odds and ends that I don't know what they were used for.
Its a complete set, because the deceased reloaded I know everything is there. I think the name of the reloader itself is called a Little Dandy but I'm not positive.

Anyone having any interest contact me and we will make arrangements.
Since I'm new to reloading anyone want to get rid of stuff, please let me know and if not at this time that's OK too. There's always next time. Be well everyone.
Happy Shooting,
Pasquale

Pm sent thank you and I can pay it forward with a 25 pound bag of 71/2 shot...

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:22 pm 
Limited Edition

pm sent back to you.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:11 pm 
Field Grade

To stop the pm's the shot is already gone!
I may have more at a later time for someone else on here

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:10 pm 
Limited Edition

Ronno, I got your email and responded.
Thanks
Pasquale

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:33 pm 
Limited Edition

Ronno,
I shipped your package today. I sent a pm as well with some details.
Thanks
Pasquale

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:20 pm 
Limited Edition

Ronno,
Pm sent to you and sent you an email.
Pasquale

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:09 pm 
Field Grade

PasqualeF wrote:
Ronno,
Pm sent to you and sent you an email.
Pasquale

Thanks Pasquale
Everything is great, RCBS is great gear!
Ronno

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:59 am 
Limited Edition

Ronno ,
Glad to hear it, enjoy.
Happy Shooting
Pasquale

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:08 pm 
Tournament Grade

Hey Guys I have a question and am unsure of the answer. I have some items that I would like to post but have not taken advantage of the PIF in the past. Can I post my items and claim some PIF in the future and/or post a short list of wants/needs along with the items?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:53 pm 
Field Grade

Bllade wrote:
Hey Guys I have a question and am unsure of the answer. I have some items that I would like to post but have not taken advantage of the PIF in the past. Can I post my items and claim some PIF in the future and/or post a short list of wants/needs along with the items?

just post photos or make a list here and people will let you know if they want it. You can claim anything you want at anytime... whatever gets on here you would need...

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:50 pm 
Presentation Grade

I have a MEC single stage 1 1/8oz charge bar, would be willing to PIF/Trade for some Once Fired Remington 12ga target type hulls. Gun club, Game load, STS or Nitro 27 are fine, sport loads even work. Prefer 8 point hulls, but 6pt are fine as well. Charge bar is pretty much new, never used it and have NO desire to load 1 1/8oz loads (I'll just buy gun clubs and make empties). 100 or so hulls would be great. Bigger lots and we can work out details...

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:57 am 
Tournament Grade

Ok, I'm back. Thanks for the previous response Ronno.
Here are a couple of things that were given to me recently and I have no use for them so here they are.
First up is a .410 reload set, I think it is complete and it looks to be in good shape but other than that I have no knowledge of it,

Second are a couple of boxes of OLD .410 wads. I do not know if they are useable or not but thought that someone might like them for a collection;

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 145 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next