It is currently Sat Oct 21, 2017 7:07 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Ponsness Warren Customer Service
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:42 pm 
Field Grade

I recently purchased an LS1000 P.W used, from the second owner of the machine. He had "fiddled" with it and the crimp was out of whack. I am not new to reloading, so i did what I knew how and was still having some issues. I thought I would ask P.W. if they could help in an email, and to my surprise, got an actual person that called me the very next day when they opened. Even though the machine was purchased used, she was very considerate in helping and giving me a few things to try. Well, everything actually worked to perfection after taking their advice, but the bigger picture is they have a customer for life.
You just don't get great customer service like that now days.
Thanks P.W. You'll be hearing from me when I am ready to buy another.

Last edited by Brkemall on Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Ponsness Warren Customer Service
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:36 pm 
*Proud to be a*
*Proud to be a*

I think the customer service pendulum has swung the other way. Most reloader makers provide a similar level of personal service. PW is not exceptional in this regard. They all are good.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:15 pm 
Crown Grade

She at PW, is Tanya, and knows her way around a PW machine like the back of her hand.
If you call and get anyone else, be polite and ask them to get Tanya on the phone if you have a problem with a machine.

It's like Calling Spolar, and getting Dixie on the phone that you know you're in good hands.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:16 am 
Crown Grade

Tanya,was good,but I believe,that she has left P/W,a while back?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:28 am 
Diamond Grade

I called PW yesterday to buy some parts to fix a problem I had.

When I explained the problem to the lady on the phone, she told me the that I didn't need the parts I thought I needed. She then told me what to adjust to fix the problem and I did what she told me to do, and the problem was fixed at no cost.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:39 am 
Field Grade

I,m 4,500 miles away from P/W, across the Atlantic, so you could expect customer service to be a little slow at best....but no! Whenever I call, or email, P/W I get a first class service every time! I have dealt with them, on and off, for 40 years, never been disapointed! So much so, that last year, whilst touring the western states, we detoured all the way up to Rathdrum, just to say thanks for years of great service. Wayne & Susan are great people, very helpful.....