ShotGunWorld Shotguns

It is currently Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:19 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Christmas gift from my wife
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2020 7:24 pm 
*Proud to be a*
*Proud to be a*

faithfull wrote:
this once again proves that it is better to ask a person what they want to get as a gift than to buy something useless
Faithful, welcome to SGW! I agree with your post. The older one gets the better one becomes in providing clear and concise signals as to what one would like to have as a gift on gift giving occasions. I'm in the process of training my offspring to send me steaks from DeBragga in NJ for Xmas. No more useless crap they will have to deal with upon my passing.

Post subject: Re: Christmas gift from my wife
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2021 2:06 am 
Utility Grade

Your wife is really cute that she tried to buy you something that you really wanted and enjoy using. The instructions in Russian are not a problem believe me you can easily translate them in google translate just by taking a picture of them.
I remember on fathers day my son gifted me a full customized bobblehead with me holding the gun from the hunting. I was amazed at how good it was made and now I am holding it in my pick-up, and it makes my day better when I see it every time.