ShotGunWorld Shotguns

It is currently Mon Apr 12, 2021 6:25 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Hodgdon load data....where is it??
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2021 7:33 am 
Crown Grade

AJ-M12 wrote:
oneounceload wrote:
AJ-M12 wrote:
oneounceload wrote:
It works just as fine today as it has for years; I don't get what trouble some folks are having.
Happy it works for you. I pointed out a specific combination of components whereby you could see it for yourself, if you were so inclined.

And I am telling you I can go directly to the section and find data immediately......
Yes, I can find data immediately, too. Read what I wrote. Show me a screenshot that shows the loads with Win 209 primers on the new site.

I put in 12 gauge and sts hulls, selected Clays and Titewad; hit data and up pop all the loads, including a bunch for WIN 209. I guess I just don't understand your difficulty

Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience, George Carlin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2021 8:18 am 
Tournament Grade

oneounceload wrote:
I put in 12 gauge and sts hulls, selected Clays and Titewad; hit data and up pop all the loads, including a bunch for WIN 209. I guess I just don't understand your difficulty

I’m sorry you don’t understand. I’ll try to help you out.

The reason your combination works is that it returns 97 loads. The problem arises when your selected components return over 100 records. The table is truncated at 100.

Here’s homework for those so inclined.
You have the following components and need data from Hodgdon. Show me a screenshot of the rows with this data.

12ga
Winchester AA HS Hulls
Lead shot
1 1/8oz
Hodgdon International
Winchester 209 primers

QED

[Edited to fix a broken quote.]

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2021 8:26 am 
Crown Grade

AJ-M12 wrote:
oneounceload wrote:

I’m sorry you don’t understand. I’ll try to help you out.

The reason your combination works is that it returns 97 loads. The problem arises when your selected components return over 100 records. The table is truncated at 100.

Here’s homework for those so inclined.
You have the following components and need data from Hodgdon. Show me a screenshot of the rows with this data.

12ga
Winchester AA HS Hulls
Lead shot
1 1/8oz
Hodgdon International
Winchester 209 primers

QED

[Edited to fix a broken quote.]

You're correct, but have you contacted Hodgdon regarding this glitch? No one here can solve the issue.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2021 10:08 am 
Field Grade

I think it had to do with browser and operating system used. I have the most problem with Mac OS & Safari browser. Seems to work best for me now with a PC & Chrome.

Post subject: Hodgdon load data....where is it??
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2021 10:51 am 
Tournament Grade

painter* wrote:
You're correct, but have you contacted Hodgdon regarding this glitch? No one here can solve the issue.

Oh for crying out loud. :roll: I'm amazed that in a thread about problems with the Hodgdon Reloading Data Center we would actually discuss problems with the reloading data center.

Yes, I have contacted them and I have not received a response.

jmr57 wrote:
I think it had to do with browser and operating system used. I have the most problem with Mac OS & Safari browser. Seems to work best for me now with a PC & Chrome.

There was definitely a formatting problem a few weeks ago for me on Safari on iOS. That cleared up rather quickly. With the exception of the problem I pointed out, the page works for me on Safari/iOS, Linux/Firefox, FireOS/Chrome, and Windows/Firefox/Chrome.

I actually like the newer format because I can copy the results and they paste seamlessly into Excel. Then, I can filter out the exact components I want.

Example: (Created from the old version, since the new page won't display this load)