ShotGunWorld Shotguns

It is currently Mon Apr 12, 2021 6:33 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Remington wads?
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2021 1:40 pm 
Crown Grade

Are Remington wads being produced currently? I havent really followed the Remington bankruptcy and sell off, so Im wondering if the wads are being produced and are just hard to find, or are they actually out of production?

One of Many

Post subject: Re: Remington wads?
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2021 1:48 pm 
*Proud to be a*
*Proud to be a*

I think that everything Remington was out of production. Vista Outdoors bought the ammo business and rumor has it that they are now back in production with ammo and components. We’ll see....

"We pulled the trigger, the safety went forward, both barrels fired almost together, the gun opened, ejectors kicked the fired cases over our shoulder ...the most completely automatic gun we ever fired" Elmer Keith- Shotguns by Keith

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2021 2:58 pm 
Crown Grade

Thank you. Opened what I thought was my last bag of rxp20 wads. Found another 7 bags out in the storage loft so I have some time to find more. After that I have an unopened box of windjammer 20 ga wads.

One of Many

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2021 9:40 pm 
Presentation Grade

Local store recently put out a bunch of SP10 wads. I was honestly surprised to see them. If Remington is completely out of production at this point, there is still some merchandise in the supply line.
I'm hoping to see some core lokts showing up sometime soon.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2021 2:20 am 
*Proud to be a*
*Proud to be a*

No reason to load using Rem. wads there are plenty of other good ones.