It is currently Sat Oct 21, 2017 7:04 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Bushing charts -Pacific reloader?
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 12:29 pm 
Utility Grade

I picked up a 20 g. Pacific 155 shotgun shell reloader -but have only 1 shot bushing and 1 powder bushing.

Hornady seems to still carry the bushings, but I can't put my hands on a powder bushing chart -

Any thots on sources for the chart?

Post subject: re: Bushing charts -Pacific reloader?
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 12:37 pm 
*Proud to be a*
*Proud to be a*

There are bushing charts in Lyman's IV Ed Reloading Handbook and in Alliant's Reloader's Guide -- so I suspect -- but don't know --- that you might find charts on some different
web-sites .

If you are looking for something as a starting point , put that here and someone will help . You do plan to use a scale to find the exact bushing you need ---- right ?

Post subject: Re: Bushing charts -Pacific reloader?
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 1:06 pm 

gsandu wrote:
I picked up a 20 g. Pacific 155 shotgun shell reloader -but have only 1 shot bushing and 1 powder bushing.

Hornady seems to still carry the bushings, but I can't put my hands on a powder bushing chart -

Any thots on sources for the chart?

If you send me a private message with your email address, I will scan those pages and send them to you in PDF format. Post an answer here warning me to look for a PM.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 1:42 pm 
Diamond Grade

http://www.hodgdon.com/data/shotshel/buschart.php

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 5:07 pm 
Utility Grade

Thanks to the three people that responded so quickly - including a link to a Hogdon web page with a bushing chart.

And "yes" I will use a scale to test the accuracy of a reloader I have never used before.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 11:08 am 
Tournament Grade

If you need any help or answers to your questions, feel free to PM me about your reloader.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 11:20 am 

did you see the date on the message that you responded to?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 9:35 pm 
Tournament Grade

I responded to it because it is on the top of the google search, and I am trying to get a better flow to my website. If people want help with their reloaders, I want them to be able to find me easily. If there was a way to keep these in the archives, I would.

Post subject: Re: re: Bushing charts -Pacific reloader?
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:17 am 
Field Grade

steel_warrior1 wrote:
I responded to it because it is on the top of the google search, and I am trying to get a better flow to my website. If people want help with their reloaders, I want them to be able to find me easily. If there was a way to keep these in the archives, I would.

Hi, You still around? I have 4 Pacific 366 machines I inherited, 12g, 20g, 28g, and. 410g. Plus a large number of new Pacific powder bushings still boxed. Where can I get a chart for these bushings? Hope you can help.....Dave

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:28 am 
Crown Grade

Pacific and Hornady bushings are still the same today as they have always been. ANY chart for them will be close. As most charts: close, but not dead on. Mec publishes one chart and most of us recognize that you are likely to end up ABOUT up one for a single stage and ABOUT up two for a progressive. Hornady has published different charts for different presses. If you were to use the modern 366 chart for an old 150 you would be close. However, after weighing a few you might find you need to go DOWN a size or two.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:40 am 
*Proud to be a*
*Proud to be a*

Both Alliant and Hodgdon publish bushing charts for their powders for the Hornady 366 loader. Go to their websites and download their charts.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:06 am 
Tournament Grade

You can purchase a conversion bushing from Precision Reloading to use Mec bushings in your press. I have and use four. Two for powder and two for shot. The shot conversion bushing is 1” to fit the charge bar. There really great and I would not be without them.

Just my opinion. I use three Honady 366’s myself: 12 gauge, 20 gauge and 28 gauge. Price: $9.99 I do not know how much the shipping would be, but, they will last a life time.

https://www.precisionreloading.com/cart ... MM&i=BC875

Precision Reloading's 7/8" Brass Conversion Bushing
Item #: MMBC875

Ken