CalendarCalendar   Photos  * FAQ
It is currently Sun Dec 21, 2014 8:27 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Shooting/hunting shirt
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:11 pm 
Tournament Grade

Hi all my fellow left side guys. Just thought some of you would like to know. I purchased a shooting shirt from Bass Pro and I'm quite pleased with it. It's seems to be well made , fairly heavy cotton and the shoulder patch has some padding. The only down side is the only one for LEFT is the blaze orange. Which I don't mind at all, but I wish they had all their patterns available in left. I guess that's just the way it is for us left side guys.

Post subject: Re: Shooting/hunting shirt
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:08 am 
Crown Grade

Go to this link and you can get some really good deals on shooting clothing. All the items have pad pockets for both sides. The shooting shirts are not orange.

https://www.limbsaver.com/store/home.php?cat=251

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:24 am 
*Proud to be a*
*Proud to be a*

Or here http://www.pinetreecustomsportswear.com/index.php

TSRA LIFE MEMBER
NSCA #610xxx
http://www.rosecityflyingclays.com/
http://www.caneycreeklodge.net/shootingsports.html

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:01 pm 
Field Grade

Cabellas has LH shirts both in long sleeeve and short that come in multipal colors, and come in tall sizes. I've had them for years and they are made great!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:43 pm 
Field Grade

+1 on Cabelas. I have three of the left hand shirts in different colors and like them very much.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:10 am 
Field Grade

I know this thread is a bit old, but my wife has put shooting pads in several of my shirts. I cut the pad to just over the size that I wanted and she used quilting padding in them. The look really nice (pad is sewn inside) and it only takes her about 30 minutes to make one. Plus I get to put the pad in the shirts that I like to wear and I know will fit me. Pretty much anyone with a sewing machine and a little bit of quilt batting can do this.

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 7:23 am 
*Proud to be a*
*Proud to be a*

Summer is coming and I was looking for a new shooting vest and found one on eBay that I had hoped to get. Turned out the seller oversold my size in left hand vests. @#$@#$# However, if somebody else is looking for a new vest I thought I'd pass on what I found.

Search for "English shooting vest" and take a look. Just a few sizes remaining and some are LH too. Made in the same factory as the Krieghoff vests. Buyer beware, since I didn't get mine I have no experience with the seller or the vest.

“Those who surrender freedom for security will not have, nor do they deserve, either one.”
― Benjamin Franklin