CalendarCalendar   Photos  * FAQ
It is currently Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:01 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: New Ithaca m37
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:39 pm 
Field Grade

I was looking to get a new Ithaca m37 and I decided to call the factory to inquire about their cast on their stocks. I was under the impression that they were cast neutral, but I called anyway. To my surprise they are cast for right, BUT you can order your gun in left hand wood. Only problem is that they charge about $150 more (not just left guns but right too) than I can buy them at gun shops..I thought I learned when you eliminate the middleman price drops....Apparently Ithaca has not figured this out....BTW they want $875 for their pump...I guess I need to get a bps..I think they are cast neutral...Sometimes being a lefty really sucks....

OutdoorHub Mobile, the information engine of the outdoors.

Post subject: Re: New Ithaca m37
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:21 pm 
Tournament Grade

bps would be a great choice

Post subject: New Ithaca m37
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:33 pm 
Field Grade

They emailed me back and said they were in error ...They make a left thumb hole but regular stock is neutral...

OutdoorHub Mobile, the information engine of the outdoors.