Shotgun Forum banner

CZ 712 utility accessories

5K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  NFlynn 
#1 ·
First let me say Hello from Indiana!

I recently purchased a CZ 712 utility that I want to use for Multi-gun and HD.
While searching for an extension tube, I have read that remington 870 and Benelli Nova tubes will work. I have also read that the Remington tubes will not work only Benelli. Does anyone know what is true?
The other question is where can I find a side saddle for it? That seems to be difficult to find. I read on this forum somewhere that someone setup a 712 for the same use that I am going for, but failed to mention where he got the goods. Of course I can't find the post any more.

I normally hate to start in a community by asking common questions, but I am a bit stumped on this one.

#2 ·
Welcome to the Huglu forum mwmccormick {hs# {hs# I wish I could answer your questions, but I have no idea about the extension tubes or if Remington or Benelli will fit, I hope someone comes along and helps you out.

cdb

#3 ·
WELCOME mwmccormick!

Wish I could help with your question, but I'm more of a double gun guy and the only semi I own is a recently acquired Savage 720 (Thanks Mailman!!!!!)

I hope someone can answer your question, but we don't have any "regulars" that shoot the 712 so you may wind up having to take this question to CZ-USA.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.