CalendarCalendar   Photos  * FAQ
It is currently Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:03 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: North Alabama HRC is forming
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:13 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

We are trying to form a North Alabama HRC club for retrievers. At the last meeting, besides a couple dozen amatuers, there were Ken Ferris, Jeremy Criscoe and Brandon Sivley who are professionals. We will be holding regular training days. The next one is March 12th. PM me if you are interested.
Quote:
We have scheduled a North AL training day on March 12, from 9am-1pm. It will be held at the Flatcreek Kennel location between Decatur and Moulton off Hwy 24 . Thanks to Brandon Sivley for letting us use his fields/ponds.

If you have any interest in learning about the hunt test games for retrievers or if you just want to pick up some training tips, this is for you. We will have land/water setups for beginning, intermediate and advanced training. We will also spend some time discussing the interest in and requirements for an HRC club in the area.

Hope to see everyone there!

Regards,
Jay Gentry

Post subject: Re: North Alabama HRC is forming
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 3:54 pm 
*Proud to be a*
*Proud to be a*

I just noticed this. My wife and I have judged for North Alabama HRC (and North Alabama RC on the AKC side, as recently as this weekend). They are great folks, and I would highly recomend anyone interested in retriever training to get in touch with Allen Dillard or any of those folks for their regular training days!

Mark Edwards
Bay Area HRC