CalendarCalendar   Photos  * FAQ
It is currently Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:05 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Dothan Skeet Club
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:48 am 
Field Grade

'm new to the area, would like information about skeet club just north of Dothan of hwy. 431. Can non members shoot? Thanks {hs#

Post subject: Re: Dothan Skeet Club
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:19 pm 
Diamond Grade

I am a member at the club you're referring to... the Headland Skeet and Gun Club. Yes non-members can shoot as guests (or to try it out for the first time). If you come on a Saturday, you'll find somebody there who can help you. Good luck.

Adam