It is currently Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:27 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: need help getting a hold of point remove wma
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:16 pm 
Crown Grade

Location: somewhere east of the I-95 corridor, until you get to connecticut. but you can bank on vanzant, mo..
all internet phone contacts and emails dont seem to get thru to the place. anyone live around there that would know if their skeet and trap range is still open? please send me info or a good contact name or phone that really gets thru to them! thanks.

Post subject: Re: need help getting a hold of point remove wma
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:37 am 
Field Grade

The best I can do is this

http://www.agfc.com/hunting/Pages/wmaDetails.aspx?show=213

If that doesn't work I'd contact the AR game & fish and ask them.

Larry

Post subject: Re: need help getting a hold of point remove wma
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 5:36 pm 
Crown Grade

Location: somewhere east of the I-95 corridor, until you get to connecticut. but you can bank on vanzant, mo..
mystery solved. point remove wma never existed.