Shotgun Forum banner

Sportsman's Banquet -Eiilsville, MO

6K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  papajohn 
#1 ·
The First Baptist Church of Ellisville is sponsoring it's second annual Sportsman's Banquet on Feb. 3, 2012. It will feature Dinner, Live Auction, Silent Auction and Featured Speaker. Also the door prize will be an AKC chocolate lab puppy which will be about 8 weeks old at that time. The auction items will range from shotguns, bow hunting systems and fishing items to Sports items and memoribilia. The featured speaker will be Mike Matheny, award winning catcher and new Manager of the St. Louis Cardinals.

Our objective is to promote Christian values and ethics in outdoor activies as well as other phases of life. Reservations are $25 each or $175 for a table of 8. We only have about 50 seats remaining so if you're interested go to the link below to learn more details or to register and pay online. You can also print a registration form and mail it along with your payment. Thanks & God Bless,

http://www.fbcellisville.org/mens_minis ... htm?body=1

Note to Moderator: I don't think this violates any rule but if it does please remove it or let me know and I'll remove it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.