It is currently Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:25 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Wholesale shotshells
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:14 am 
Limited Edition

Hi guys (and girls?), I'm hoping to organise a little friends and family clay shooting event on my property for sometime in the next few months (say late May, early June), and was hoping to find a good Canadian supplier of wholesale shotshells (I'm looking to buy at least a couple of cases). I've thought about the reloading route but really can't find the time to do such. I suppose it would be best if there was anything in Ontario but I'm open to suggestions. Having scoured the internet, I came up with no leads. I also have a gunshop owner trying to get back to me with options but I thought I'd see if anything cheaper was out there. Federal or Winchester Target loads would be great, but again, I'm open to other suggestions. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Post subject: Re: Wholesale shotshells
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:21 am 
Limited Edition

Try Cabelas, Bass Pro or Wholesale Sports.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:43 pm 
Field Grade

Try Lawry's Shooting Sports in Caledonia . He primarily is the nation's largest manufacturer of clay targets. He also sells traps. He is an importer of Federal Stuff for the area and supplies most places around with their product. He is on another note Canada's liaison for Briley products. Hummason's Shot in Ancaster, who are the nation's largest manufacturer of shot. They're importers of Winchester products and MEC dealers if you reload. Both places sell reloading supplies with prices being similar and consistently the lowest I can find in Southern Ontario. If you're further north, try Ellwood Epps in Orillia.

http://www.lawryshootingsports.com/

Hummason's Manufacturing Co.
23 Trinity Rd S
Ancaster, ON L9G 3K9
(905) 648-3430

www.ellwoodepps.com

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:13 am 
*Proud to be a*
*Proud to be a*

lockstock wrote:
wholesale shotshells (I'm looking to buy at least a couple of cases).

You won't get wholesale prices with just a few flats. Wholesale starts at the pallet (96 flats/960 boxes per pallet).