Shotgun Forum banner

Colorado Springs

2K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  GearJammer 
#1 ·
My name is Dean Blanchard and I am a Realtor in Colorado Springs CO. I am an outdoorsman who hunts, hikes, and shoots. I would like everyone to know that I have a program in witch I give back to the outdoors community.

If anyone buys or sells a home with me in the Colorado Springs area I will donate a portion of my commission to an outdoors association. Some examples would be the Rock Mountain Elk Foundation, Ducks Unlimited, Delta Waterfowl, NRA, NSCA, NSSA, or what ever you favorite hunting, shooting, or fishing organization is. The amount of the donation will be negotiated. I want to do this to help preserve what we all enjoy.

The groups that I will not donate to are the ones that I think are anti gun, hunting, or fishing.

I also would like to encourage other realtors to do the same.

Thanks,
Dean
www.DeanBlanchard.com

#2 ·
Hey that's cool Dean! Although I'm further south of you, maybe your idea will catch on everywhere. As a member of NRA, DU, and NSSA, I want to thank you and say keep up the good work!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.