CalendarCalendar   Photos  * FAQ
It is currently Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:07 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Northern colorado skeet shoots
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:46 pm 
Tournament Grade

i would like to attend some Skeet shoots this summer. all i have is a 12 ga so i would like to shoot that and doubles.

Does anyone know of any shoots in northern Colorado?
I live in Wyoming and am also wondering do they usually shoot the 12ga and the doubles on the same day?

Post subject: Re: Northern colorado skeet shoots
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:00 pm 
Field Grade

Hello,
There are plenty of shoots throughout northern to central CO. If you are specificly looking for NoCo shoots, Weld County Fish and Wildlife and Great Guns Sporting have plenty throughout the year. Here is a link to all of the shoots in CO this year: http://www.coloradoskeet.com/CSSA-2.aspx

Answering your second question:
No, there isn't ever a shoot where doubles and 12 gauge are held on the same day. Typically, doubles are shot on Fridays and 12 is shot on either Saturdays or Sundays, normally Saturdays. I hope this helps and I look forward to seeing you at some upcoming shoots!

Aaron V.