CalendarCalendar   Photos  * FAQ
It is currently Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:25 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Phoenix area shotgun fitting??
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:16 pm 
Field Grade

So... Dan Lammers has moved to California. Are there any other stock-fitters in the valley that do a good job?

Post subject: Re: Phoenix area shotgun fitting??
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:24 am 
Utility Grade

I'm very interested in getting a proper fitting also. I hope someone can help on this subject.

Post subject: Re: Phoenix area shotgun fitting??
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:55 am 
Utility Grade

Go see Aaron Nelson of the Country Gentleman Gunfitter out at the Ben Avery Clay Shooting Center. He's there through March in a trailer across from the office. I'm having an adjustable comb and Gracoil adjustable shoulder pad with recoil reducer installed as part of the fitting of my Beretta 686 Onyx. When it's done, he'll adjust it to fit me and retrain me to shoot with the proper fit and eliminate the poor form I used to fit myself to the gun.

My shooting is truly improved. Not cheap but well worth it to have a shotgun that fits and the proper form training that makes shooting more successful and enjoyable. It really works and the recoil reducer is incredibly effective. Go see Aaron while you can or call him at (256) 627-8420.