Shotgun Forum banner

Trying Again

2K views 17 replies 5 participants last post by  Mr.Jeem 
#1 ·
How about a shoot at Elm Fork Friday afternoon 12-07?

Any Interest...Supposed to be in low 70's with a bit of wind :roll:

Post up :wink:

#2 ·
Randy,
I'll see if I can shake loose. Scott/Pat and I are heading to OK on Saturday and I could use the warm up.

I wonder if this is one of Pat's 4 day work weeks?

#6 ·
One'ish

Mr. Jeem is normally available after 1 o'clock......

I'll have to drag my hind quarters out of bed early for the drive down :lol:

Sorry you can't make it Pat...

Mossytxn...Hope you can get with us...Everybody is welcome to come.........It is an Open Invite...Just on Friday thou :roll:

#10 ·
Let's Split it

1:30pm :wink: It will give me a little more time to get there....

WoW :shock: :eek:

Well my friend...We have come 180 over the years....You shooting a John B and me shooting a Pietro B.......

Now, I'm shooting a John B and you now have a Pietro B?

What has happened to this story :?

I could bring one of the safe queens by Pietro, but I am much more comfortable w/my little 20ga O/U by John B :wink:

Jeff; Is that a 390 or a 303?

Looks to be in nice shape :)

#11 ·
1988 Model 303 20 gauge 28" barrel with Mobilchoke.

I have to run get a couple of chokes in the morning cause the guy I bought it from said it was a mod, when I pulled it out it was a full.

I'm now on the hunt for a 24" barrel for the thing so my son can handle it. If you run across one, let me know.

#13 ·
#18 ·
Jeff, what are your plans for the new 303? Will you need to shorten the stock for your son? He may be strong enough that you won't need a short barrel on it. When Bridget first got her's she got tired easily because it was heavy for her. Now she's 16, into sports and considerably stronger, she can take the weight of a heavier barrel but she's still short enough for the youth stock.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.