CalendarCalendar   Photos  * FAQ
It is currently Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:38 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Opening Day Dove Season Report
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:58 pm 
Presentation Grade

Just thought I'd report to the forum about today's dove hunt. I and two friends went to the Fuson Conservation Area. The Cons. Dept had planted two large plots of sunflowers to shot over. Got my limit in about an hour. Doves were flying great and the area was not too crowded. Just enough folks to keep the birds flying.

All the birds were mourning doves; no white wing or collared showing up yet.

Looks like it's going to be a really great season this year!

Life is tough, but it's tougher if your stupid. - John Wayne