CalendarCalendar   Photos  * FAQ
It is currently Wed Sep 17, 2014 4:35 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: any MO people??
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 8:17 pm 
Tournament Grade

I'm in STL, too. I just started shooting trap (I'm hooked) and usually shoot at Henges with my son. I've also shot at Busch and St. Louis Trap & Skeet.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 3:34 pm 
Field Grade

I'm from Missouri also. I shoot at Ceder Creek Rod and Gun Club in Millersburg, up by Columbia.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 4:29 pm 
Crown Grade

I'm in MO. Live in Ozark, work in Springfield and shoot at Ozark Shooters. I also travel a lot and try and take my shotgun so I can shoot wherever I can while on business.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 10:30 am 
Tournament Grade

I also live in Missouri.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 11:26 pm 
Utility Grade

I live in Columbia and also enjoy shooting at Cedar Creek. Started shooting skeet when Ralph Gates had the old Skeet and Trap Range. He has a terrific place at Cedar Creek. He's either a genius or a madman when you see his sporting clays course............ No whinning allowed.. Just got a new Over and Under this past weekend. Developed a rust problem the past dozen years that I'm working on. :lol: :lol:

If you always do what you've always done you will always get what you've always got

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 10:22 pm 
Presentation Grade

Hers an idea we can throw around between us missouri mules, maybe sometime this spring or summer we could meet in a centtral location(clu) and do some shooting together. I looked at Cedar Creek on line and it does look good and it is in the middle of I70 between Kc and St Louis. Kearney Missouri here, home of Jesse and Frank James.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 3:52 pm 
Tournament Grade

:D Good Idea!!

How about the Show Me Games?

www.SMSG.org

Us old folks can shoot at the Show Me Senior Games also.

Show Me Games are held at Cedar Creek. It is always a good time!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 9:11 pm 
Tournament Grade

Marshfield Missouri here :D

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 3:01 pm 
Utility Grade

Mule:

I'll likely see you at the Show-Me State Games and the Senior Games at Cedar Creek. Here's a link to the Show-Me State Games. They also have a link on their website for the Senior Games for us 50 plus folks. http://www.smsg.org/ :D

Hope to meet many of you Missouri Shooters their. I'll be out this weekend on Sunday.

If you always do what you've always done you will always get what you've always got

Post subject: re: any MO people??
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 4:39 am 
Utility Grade

St. Joseph, Mo is where I live now.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 9:36 pm 
Limited Edition

I'm in St Louis. I primarily shoot skeet at Busch, but I prefer Henges for Trap. Been out to STL Trap & Skeet a few times too. Nice place out there, but too expensive for me to do regularly.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 4:17 pm 
Utility Grade

Hey guys. I'm new to the forum and relatively new to shotgunning. I live in Springfield. I shot sporting clays at Ozark Shooters for the first time last week. 55/100 - so I have plenty of room for improvement.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 3:27 pm 
Field Grade

Another Ozarks Shooters here. I actually live close enough to here it from my porch. Peggy and the gang are Great people! Spend most of my time there working with the Branson SCTP Team, Great Kids too!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 11:03 am 
Tournament Grade

I live 30 min south of branson and shoot at ozark. It is a very nice place Peggy is very nice and always help.

Most of the time I shoot at my range at home were i have a skeet and trap field.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 11:24 pm 
Utility Grade

I grew up in Jeff City shooting at the United Sportmans Club where there use to be sporting clays for $6 a round of 50 on wednesday nights but havnt shot down there since I gradutated H.S. in 02' I am currently living in Columbia and am going to graduate in December.

I would agree that Cedar Creek is top notch. Ralph and Marry Ann are very nice and have an excellent faciltiy. Also River Hills is an excellent course just about 20 min west of Columbia on I70.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 9:32 pm 
Field Grade

I'm in Franklin county Mo.
Redryder21 I know your secret shooting place. I don't go there anymore, I just step out on my deck now, but that is an out of the way nice place to light it up.
I am putting together a sporting clay fun shoot, there are still some openings. I will start a new thread for it if any of you are interested.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 10:47 am 
Field Grade

I'm in Missouri too, I have been a lifelong resident (unless Uncle Sam had me somewhere else). I just found this forum today. I have not shot clay targets much since the mid 80s but I used to shoot trap 3-5 times a week at MAC and if memory serves I shot a few rounds at Big River Gun Club as well. I live in the town of Viburnum now and belong to Owensville Gun Club.
Bob

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 10:47 pm 
Field Grade

Welcome. Its always good to know more and more people own guns and enjoy shooting.
Check into Big River Hunt Club again. Its got to be closer then going to Owensville. April 15th there is a sporting clay fun shoot at Big River. If your interested you can get all the details at www.activesportsman.com

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 1:35 am 
Utility Grade

I currently reside in House Springs, Mo. near Fenton and St.Louis
I too know of red ryders special place in time

Rich

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:12 am 
Field Grade

The one in Lawrence, KS is it new? We moved from there about 3 years ago and lived there for 15 years, never heard of one being there, will be going back this summer to visit my wife's family since they live in Lawrence.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next