CalendarCalendar   Photos  * FAQ
It is currently Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:51 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Mid-season Dove Update
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:15 pm 
Crown Grade

The 2009 dove season has been terrific to date. I've been able to get out 5 times and got my limit 4 of the five. All mourning dove, no whitewing or eurasian.

I'm goin out again tomorrow evening to shoot over corn stubble. Hopefully, the birds will still be there. The temp is supposed to get down into the low 40's or high 30's tonight. Hope it doesn't run the birds to Texas!

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." Henry Ford