CalendarCalendar   Photos  * FAQ
It is currently Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:23 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Argentina wingshooting available
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:38 am 
Utility Grade

Greetings sportsmen...
If you have been thinking about heading South to Argentina...I have resources and vetted providers that are the highest quality, authentic and warmest in hospitality... not sterile numbers oriented over commercialized types...
The fee structures I have arranged are exceptional values and extremely competative... top-notch period.
I am not a "gun-pimp", and I dont sell hunts for a living...what I (we) do is endorse operations with which we have built personal relationships, experience and successes. Best in class only and at prefferred-client fee structures, because we handle the arrangements and vett the shooters just like we do the operators; everyone wins !
(We do this all over the States and world-wide) been at this for many moons as a personal passion and developed into consulting to put the best people together with each other.

Many of our providers are booked out solid and the only way to get in is with some of or blocked dates or first-rights to fill canceled hunts. We have picked "the jewels"; special places and people with them by personal experience and trials along with clients and friend-groups who tend to repeat annually (our return rate is over 85%). You bet there is a reason for this, try us out and you will see for yourself....!!

Wing shooting is our largest interest, big game follows closely, along with fishing(off shore, in shore, near shore and trout world wide).
Packages start at 300/day and run from there
North Carolina Wildlife and Woodlands Consultants
unclejeb@earthlink.net