CalendarCalendar   Photos  * FAQ
It is currently Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:14 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Fort Worth Trap and Skeet Club
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 1:37 am 
Utility Grade

Just checking to see if anyone here is a member or has any comments about the Fort Worth Trap and Skeet Club. I am interested in joining it and have pretty much decided to do so I just want to hear some opinion's if any ya'll might have.

Thanks,
Greg Z.

Post subject: re: Fort Worth Trap and Skeet Club
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:21 pm 
Field Grade

Greg-o,
Not a member there, but have shot a few ATA registered events there.
(Supposed to be there today for one, but the weather had other plans).
Nice place, throw good trap targets, good events.
I have always had a great time shooting there, and will go back anytime they throw a ATA event.

Post subject: re: Fort Worth Trap and Skeet Club
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 10:58 pm 
Presentation Grade

I have been there a couple of times and have shot with some GREAT people. They told me the fourth time i couldnt come back unless i bought the membership. Here is the problem. I am only 16 so they wouldnt let me shoot without an adult. My perent dont have time to go. If they would let me shoot wothout a parent i would join right know. Some outstanding people there. Know I go to Elm Fork, they let me shoot.
1 1/2 hour drive though :shock:

Post subject: Re: Fort Worth Trap and Skeet Club
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:30 pm 
Field Grade

I have been a member for 3 years now, and its a good club to join. With 7 skeet fields and 6 trap fields, we have many active shooters for both sports. We have a club pro with very reasonable rates. We have 2 fields you can use ERAD on, which is an electronic voice- or manually-operated device, so you can practice by yourself if you like. Very friendly staff, and some of the best trap boys I've seen. We have 3 registered skeet competitions each year, and several registered trap events. Members and non-members can shoot in the Monday & Tuesday night leagues. Members can shoot in a montly skeet and trap shoot. Located just west of Ft. Worth, its easy to get to. Come on out and check it out for yourself!

Post subject: Re: Fort Worth Trap and Skeet Club
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:28 am 
Field Grade

I was ready to join and did shoot there three times - but we decided to move from Keller way over to Terrell to be near the kids. Anyway, really nice club, lots of fields, good people and reasonable costs. I had belonged to the Grand Prairie club but shooting there was not working out at all. My local Terrell club is a great facility also and I highly recommend it.