It is currently Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:35 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: McMiller this weekend 11-13th
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:38 pm 
Crown Grade

It doesn't happen but maybe a once or twice a year where the coarse is set really competitive to my standards. I was in one of those moods setting it this week. There is quite a few presentations one might see on a tournament level coarse. I'd urge those who like a challenge to stop on out. Let's see what you got. :wink:

If you haven't been to McMiller we are located in the Southern Kettle Moraine near Eagle Wi. The coarse is set in the woods. It offers what many can't. Our coarse is 10 stations and a round is 50 targets if you follow the score card. 35 cents a target of which comes out to $17.50 a round. Our machines are wireless so we place them in all sorts of unique places. The best part is that our key system allows a single shooter to program the delays, so they can run the coarse by themselves.

Which might not be bad if your friends or family like to laugh when you miss. I guarantee you're going to miss something this week. So bring your "A" game. You're going to need it for sure. :twisted: **Strongly suggest bringing a tighter choke than just an imp cyl. **

And as always, we do make at least 3-5 changes a week to keep it interesting. Even in the winter months. It will probably be toned down some next week in order not to discourage the less experienced, so don't wait if you really want that competitive coarse. See you out there.

Post subject: Re: McMiller this weekend 11-13th
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:00 pm 
Utility Grade

01lariat wrote:
The best part is that our key system allows a single shooter to program the delays, so they can run the coarse by themselves.

I wish the course near me had those! I'd shoot there more often. Next time I'm in your area I'll have to swing by.