CalendarCalendar   Photos  * FAQ
It is currently Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:00 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Trade Remington 1894 sxs or Remington 700 SS 5-R Milspec.308
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:58 am 
Utility Grade

Once again I'm trying to find an o/u. I've had some interest in the Remington 1894, but mostly in trade for semi-autos. I'm also willing to trade a Remington 700 5-R Milspec .308
I realize this is a shotgun forum, so I apologize if this offends anyone. The .308 is a production rifle that you won't find on the remington website. They only make around 5 hundred a year for the past 5 or 6 years. It is a 700 Stainless Special 5-R Milspec Barrel with a 1:11.25 twist rate. Basically it's the militarys .308 M24 barrel on a different stock. Said to be the most accurate production .308 to date w/ results to back it up. I understand that's arguable, but that's what I hear. Mine has never been fired or had a scope mounted. I bought it new 6 monthes ago. I no longer have the box. If anyone is interested please let me know what you would like to trade, for either or both of these. Any descent O/U will be considered.

Thanks