CalendarCalendar   Photos  * FAQ
It is currently Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:03 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Winchester Gun Club Questions
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:41 pm 
Limited Edition

Hi all, I was wondering if anyone on this board knows anything about the Winchester Gun Club in Winchester, VA. I currently live right down the road from this club and I've been trying to get some information about it to possibly go shooting there. As far as I can tell it is a private club with 14 trap fields but other than that I'm coming up empty. Does anyone know if there are any shooting dates that are open to the public or who I would need to contact to possibly give shooting there a try? I like to shoot on weeknights and I'm currently driving to either Tuscarora in Maryland or Bull Run over in Manassas and I'd like to find something a little closer to home.

On the same topic if there are any other clubs in the Winchester area where I could shoot a little trap or skeet I'd love to hear about them. I have shot at Leetown in WV a few years ago but I think they are only open to non-members on the weekends, which is great, but I'd prefer to find something during the week. In any case, if anyone has any information I'd really appreciate it.

Post subject: Re: Winchester Gun Club Questions
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:05 am 
Crown Grade

Location: somewhere east of the I-95 corridor, until you get to connecticut. but you can bank on vanzant, mo..
http://vagunforum.net/range-reports/win ... t1457.html

Post subject: Re: Winchester Gun Club Questions
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:11 pm 
Field Grade

Hey hunterjon I live in Front Royal VA, The link that Bobski sent you was for a different club I saw an add in the valley trader that said membership was $400 a year look at the valley trader in the gun section for more info