CalendarCalendar   Photos  * FAQ
It is currently Fri Nov 28, 2014 10:33 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Franchi O/U Gunsmith -- Collegeville Pa Area
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:30 pm 
Utility Grade

Hi

I drop my OU on the floor while cleaning it (yes that was very stupid) and now the "lever" is pointing a great deal to right. The gun still closes but I can't take it off safety nor will the bottom furniture go on.

Can anyone recommend a gunsmith....

Thanks

Rob

Post subject: Re: Franchi O/U Gunsmith -- Collegeville Pa Area
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:17 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hey Rob,
Sorry to hear about that. There are several listed in our Gunsmith forum that do great work, but you may have to ship it to them.
Regards,
Jay