Shotgun Forum banner

Hunting Guides

10K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Pine Creek/Dave 
#1 ·
I will be spending Thanksgiving in north central PA (45 mins NE of Williamsport) and am interested in slipping out for some grouse and woodcock hunting one day. Can anyone recommend a good guide in that area? Thanks in advance, Doverham

#2 ·
Doverham,

I realize this is an old post however if you are returning for Thanksgiving to the area you wanted to Grouse hunt, I will give you a little information on that Pa area. 1st we kind of shun any kind of guiding for Grouse hunting here in Pa. I own Pine Creek Grouse Dog Trainers in Potter County, Pa we train Grouse dogs for a lot of different sportsman, and they get to know some of our training coverts. If you would like to join us in the future for a walk in the Grouse woods, let me know. The only thing you will need is your Pa hunting license, shotgun and shells. I do this once in a great while for sportsmen visiting our mountains, if they promise not to divulge covert locations to anyone and only come back to hunt with us. Contact me at Pine-Creek@live.com

Pine Creek/Dave
Pine Creek Grouse Dog Trainers

There is nothing like the magic of a Ryman Grouse Dog!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.