It is currently Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:39 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: More New Blood
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 3:47 pm 
Utility Grade

Greetings to all fellow Pacific NW scattergunners out there. Just getting back to a place in life that I will be able to start shooting again and I am all kinds of excited about it. Mostly around the Portland area when I'm around. I'm a trucker and split my off time between staying with family in Portland and my house in Louisiana, glad to be on board. Most of my experience is simply shooting for fun and a bit of trap, but I'm looking to get into some Pheasants, ducks, and geese this year if I can manage the time off, cheers!

Benelli Nova 3.5 12 Ga. 28"

Post subject: Re: More New Blood
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 3:52 pm 

Welcome:
I just want you to be aware that these sections of the forum do not get a lot of activity. So don't be surprised if you don't get many more responses. I just noticed your posting because I had to approve it.

Curly

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:38 am 
*Proud to be a*
*Proud to be a*

Mid Valley Clays & Sporting School - great people - 6181 Concomly Road NE, Gervais OR - 97026 - (503) 792-3431 - South of Portland a short distance a little north of Salem

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:38 am 
*Proud to be a*
*Proud to be a*

Mid Valley Clays & Sporting School - great people - 6181 Concomly Road NE, Gervais OR - 97026 - (503) 792-3431 - South of Portland a short distance a little north of Salem