Shotgun Forum banner

Open Shooting / Patterning Near Tacoma

10K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Republican 
#1 ·
Hello,

I would like to find a rural area preferably near Federal Way / Tacoma, that allows one to become comfortable with a new Shotgun's functionality without time-limit's, pressure, a large audience, etc.. Maybe just a good ole' Hillside somewhere that is customarily used for such.

Maybe something like this:

Any ideas?

Thank you

#3 ·
Replying to a really "old" thread, I know, but I thought I put this out there anyhow ..

There are 3 clubs near here where you can do that. i.e. no "time limit", pressure, audience etc.

These three clubs that I frequent have pattern boards:

• Seattle Skeet and Trap - Ravensdale[/*]
  • Black Diamond Gun club - Black Diamond[/*]
  • Renton Fish and game - Renton[/*]
  • Sumner sportsman club - Sumner.[/*]

People are great at all of those clubs, and even better yet, Black Diamond is open Wednesday nights and we shoot trap under lights until 10PM. You can even use the pattern board at night, - it's off to one side so you can play around there without being disturbed. I'll be at Black Diamond tonight actually, - come on out and say "Hi" and check us out. If you get there before 7PM, you can get dinner for $5 (which is a great deal).

If you come out to Black Diamond on Wednesday nights, ask for "Steve", or PM (Private Message) me.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.