Shotgun Forum banner

New to the board

10K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Chainlink 
#1 ·
Been hanging around for a year or so, but never registered for some reason. Getting back into upland and waterfowl hunting, and looking to get into reloading for shotguns. Anyway, just wanted to introduce myself.

#2 ·
Well, almost 1-year later, "Welcome" (from the Seattle area).

You might want to update your profile to add your location so that it will show in the left pane of all of your posts.

Good deal in getting back into upland bird. I didn't do ANY hunting this year because my friend and his dog moved back East. Year before it was hunting every day and weekend, and we did great. Did a lot of the release sites in Washington state and had a real field-day (literally).

The reloading forum is great, albeit pretty busy. Powder is pretty short, so that could be your limiting factor, so you may have to look for powder locally, or friends etc. I have "some" powder that I might be willing to part with.

#3 ·
I am new to the forum also, looks like the place to pickup some good information. It's also a pleasure to be able to read posted messages without a lot of anger and hostility.

I am a PITA member and my home range is the Kenmore Gun Range where I shoot trap, rifles and pistols. So I you are ever at the range it would be great to meet you.

Thanks for a great site.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.