It is currently Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:39 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: DeHaan S2 shotgun...
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2003 6:38 pm 
Field Grade

Is this gun really worth giving up both double triggers and 16 gauge on the SO model? Does anyone have any personal experience with these guns?

Post subject: Re: DeHaan S2 shotgun...
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2003 5:13 pm 
I've got the same question - I'm also considering this model. Any input?

Post subject: Re: DeHaan S2 shotgun...
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2003 6:44 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

The S2 has ejectors, engraving, pistol grip. All of which are nice but I like the utilitarian type model of the S0. All personal taste kind of things. Doubles are supposed to have 2 triggers, extractors and some blueing wore off.

my 2 cents