It is currently Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:43 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 104 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Post subject: Re: Bonus Club Signup Here
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 7:26 pm 

It has been broken for some time now, don't expect it to be fixed any time soon.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:11 pm 
Field Grade

I have clicked on that link for bonus member till I nearly wore out my mouse.
Mike

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:02 pm 

Send a check to The mailing address listed.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:00 am 
Field Grade

[1] Who's running this show anyway? Is the trouble in River City?

[2] Why don't they use pay-pal for any transactions?

[3] I'm only a lowly field member but that's no excuse for a lack of a help line.

[4] It's a shame to see SW fall apart, maybe he or they are just too old to handle it?

[5] I was on the classic fly rod forum for a decade and was pretty good while banjo had the helm, but then guys started using it for a political platform. It not only got out of hand but very vulgar and mean. Todd Larsen stepped in to run things, cutting out everything unrelated and now it's almost back to normal. Got the good guy members back too.
CFF lost a lot of their members because they were demeaned, called stupid for asking some newbie questions, or completely ignored, or insulted. That don't happen anymore.

That's my story and I'm sticken to it!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 104 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6