It is currently Sat May 26, 2018 2:50 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: 18-1
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 10:12 pm 
Diamond Grade

AHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHA! :lol:

Sorry I look at the Patriots the same way I look at the Yankees and Hendrix Motorsports... anybody but them please!

Only thing that is funny is the way my Redskins played this year.

What a final drive by the Giants... best Super Bowl game I can remember since the last time the Giants won. That was a nail biter too. What a finish!

Post subject: re: 18-1
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 10:15 pm 
Diamond Grade

Though I must say, I like most folks who don't have a dog in the fight and just watched the show for the commercials..... I thought that this was one of the better commercial years! The night at the roxberry Pepsi MAX commercial cracked me up. And the lizzard "thriller" dance! Great stuff. Though my favorite was the Victoria Secret commercial :wink:

Post subject: re: 18-1
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 11:28 pm 
Crown Grade

That was a great game. Archie Manning must be proud. It was kind of fun to root for the Giants on this one instance.

18-1, that is still a great record. I bet Belicek will wake up tomorrow morning, think about that, and smile. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Seriously, I was a grudging admirer of the Pat's for the last number of years, except I could not stand their coach. They beat the Birds in the Super Bowl a few years ago and have been a pretty steady team. When the cheating scandal hit the news this year I was mad...especially since they had apparently been doing it for years. It was a real slap in the face when they essentially were not penalized at all (they kept their 3 trophies) and the press has pretty much hushed up about it since September. After all, cheating is bad for the league, they better not talk about it.

Now, we will never hear the end of it from Giant's fans. Oh well, better than the Pat's!

Jeremiah