It is currently Tue May 22, 2018 8:19 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Mossberg ???'s
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 4:02 pm 
Utility Grade

I would like to solicit opinions about a Mossberg 590A1 model 51663, special purpose -

Anyone -?

Thanks
:wink:

Post subject: re: Mossberg ???'s
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:58 pm 
Diamond Grade

you might want to repost this in the mossy forum or the tac forum, what exactly are you wanting to know?? whats your use of said mossy?? hd? a general primmer is most of the 590's use the same parts with the exception of the a1's metal safety lug and trigger guard, some have heavy wall barrels. i have a marine coat 590 8 shot tube and its reliable like most every mossy made. i switched to a mil/le overun heavy wall barrel similer to that which the a1 has but shorter and threaded for chokes. its a great gun and in a hd role it shines. mine has the bayonett lug like the a1 also. a1's are what some u.s forces are carying right now in iraq. like an ak they are made a lil loose and dirt and grime so far from carying mine thru the woods hasnt affected it at all. i would never sell this gun.
here she is in buckshot config for deer hunting.

thank you soldiers for freedom, thank you god for everything else. nmca#2071, batf ccr, nra member