CalendarCalendar   Photos  * FAQ
It is currently Fri Nov 28, 2014 11:52 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Tom Knapp coming to Cabela's
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:07 am 
Utility Grade

I was in Cabela's in Owatonna, MN late last week and seen a sign that Tom Knapp is coming on Sept. 19th. He will be signing autographs from 11-2pm and doing a shooting demonstration at 2pm. I just thought I would pass this on to anyone interested. I will definately be going!

Post subject: Re: Tom Knapp coming to Cabela's
PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 1:28 am 
Utility Grade

Applications should. that you a touch notification each and every day relating to the positioned paid back instance which happens to be up for grabs freely! This is perfect hardly any laughs or simply lays utilizing this type of instance.