It is currently Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:32 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: TK2000 with buckshot Question
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 5:11 pm 
Utility Grade

Hi everyone, I'm new to the forum and I have a question about a Knight TK2000 that I purchased from Gun Brokers last year and I was wondering if anyone had ever tried or new of anyone that had shot buckshot out of one? I hunt some really thick areas and thought it might be fun to try and stalk a deer with one. It has the jug choked barrel and I have a modified and extra full choke with it.
Any information would be a great help.

Post subject: Re: TK2000 with buckshot Question
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 2:13 pm 
Presentation Grade

I see that no one has responded to your post. Looks to me as if you are set up pretty well. I suggest you try it and tell us what you experienced.