It is currently Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:27 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Need Opossum Mount
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:13 am 
Field Grade

I know this may sound strange but I am looking for a mounted Opossum as a gift for a friend of mine that has a hunting lodge business. He has pretty much every local southern animal mounted and on display in his two lodges however he does not have an Opossum. I have known him since elementary school which is about 60 years and he is talking about selling out now and retiring. As a token of appreciation of our friendship I would like to buy him a smiling possum for his collection. I've looked for road killed possums to have mounted but by the time I get to them they are a mess so I need a purpose built one.
Any help would be appreciated.