ShotGunWorld Shotguns

It is currently Tue Nov 24, 2020 11:33 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Nice Shot Inc.

Post subject: Nice shot and reloading info
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:02 pm 
Field Grade

I know I will have to call the tech line and its early in the game but I want to try reload some in # 2 & BB. I use fed 3.00 hulls & rem 3.00 and 2.75 in same brands. Do you have any loads for those makes of hulls and advice for wads to use ,powder primers ect. If its 14 on the hardness scale Im ready to try there is one more matrix shot that 18 on the scale but very high price 139.00 for 4 pounds plus shipping . Nice shot seems like in the middle of the road not so high priced. Please pm me with some loads as I getting ready for spring hunting as well as my 12 year old is learning how to reload . He shot a golden eye last night and a grieb the pointed beak noise maker of the tundra . I dont know if you have griebs down there but are kind of a loon. The ladys here make some killer shell bags out of tanned loon skins Im going to have to shell out some coin and have one made. The skin sewing is getting lost only the old ladys do it now Kim :roll:

Post subject: Re: Nice shot and reloading info
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:49 pm 
Tournament Grade

I don't have a load for that at the moment but I'll do some diggin for ya!

Here is some interesting reading:
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=229501