CalendarCalendar   Photos  * FAQ
It is currently Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:45 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Nice Shot Inc.

Post subject: #3
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:58 pm 
Tournament Grade

Dan; First hunt with nice . 12 ga, 3/4 oz (scaled) 139 nice #5 pellet duck load .When field hunting , ducks come first , but not today . Honkers first . Wow at approx 30 yrds with mod choke it looked like it pushed them backwards . 3 shots 3 honkers . I am hooked on nice shot !!! This proved to me this will be a great all around duck load . For A all around goose load #4 not enough energy , #2 not enough pellet count for small bore and (light load) reloaders . I think a #3 pellet would be a perfect fit with energy and pellet count . The odd #3 is a great seller in steel loads . Who knows it could be a great seller for you also . #5 ducks #3 geese and 46 rounds per kilo with my target loading componets , Love it !!!!!

Post subject: Re: #3
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:31 pm 
Tournament Grade

You wouldn't believe how good it makes me feel to hear about your success and how much you like Nice Shot! I'll remember what you're saying about the #3 size shot but getting the tooling made up for that size may take a bit.

Dan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:00 pm 
Tournament Grade

Dan: Thank you for even considering the #3 . I will load next year if available . Hopefully more small bore loaders will post .This might help you with your decision, (cost) , to go foreward .

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:10 pm 
Utility Grade

I have been shooting 7/8 ounce of B sized steel out of my 20 gauge in an effort to balance pattern density and pellet mass. The #3 sized shot would be an excellent size and allow folks to shoot one size for ducks and geese at reasonable ranges while at the same time allowing sufficient pellet numbers for dense killing patterns.